Thursday’s top stories from national and foreign newspapers concerning Manchester United…
1. Declan Rice will decline the opportunity to agree a lucrative eight-year contract offer from West Ham amid transfer interest from Manchester United and former club Chelsea, reported by The Sun.
2. The Sun report that Serie A challengers Inter Milan have confirmed their interest in signing Juventus star Paulo Dybala on a free transfer this summer – the Argentine is also said to be a target for Premier League teams Manchester United and Tottenham.
3. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer‘s daughter Karna has left the Manchester United Women’s team and returned to Norway with second-tier club AaFK Fortuna in a bid to get more playing time, according to The Sun.
4. Liverpool are reportedly leading the race to sign Monaco star and Manchester United and Real Madrid transfer target, Aurelien Tchouameni, this summer, per The Sun.
5. Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard has reportedly priced himself out of a move to Newcastle United in the summer because of his £150,000 weekly wage demands as well as a signing-on fee and bonuses, according to Daily Telegraph.
6. Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong is reportedly set to join Manchester United from Barcelona with a transfer ’95 per cent likely’, claim Daily Star.
7. The Mirror report that Manchester United have reportedly been told that they will have to cough out Konrad Laimer’s £34m release clause in order to lure him from RB Leipzig this summer.
8. Manchester United legend Michael Carrick is a shock aspirant for the vacant head coach’s job at League One side Lincoln City, claim Daily Mail.
9. Per Daily Express, Paris Saint-Germain are yet to make a move for transfer target Paul Pogba ahead of his anticipated summer exit from Manchester United, reports claim.
10. Paul Pogba and PSG are expected to reach an agreement over a contract soon. The French club have been working in recent hours to finalise the deal, according to Marcoconterio.