Tuesday’s top stories from national and foreign newspapers on Manchester United…
1. According to Daily Express, Erik ten Hag is set to orchestrate a mass reshape at Manchester United, starting with the signing of Everton’s forward Richarlison.
2. Manchester United ace Paul Pogba has five remaining transfer options after the French midfielder ‘rejected’ Manchester City’s offer, per Daily Mirror.
3. The Sun reported that Manchester United’s pursuit of Red Bull Salzburg hotshot Karim Adeyemi is as good as over.
4. Manchester United have told agents to scout the best free transfers this summer – as they do have a cash limit to spend in the summer, reported The Sun.
5. Man United are said to have shortlisted Villarreal centre-back, Pau Torres, as a potential summer target, report The Sun.
6. World Cup winner Paul Pogba has rejected a shocking summer switch to Manchester United’s local rivals, Manchester City, according to reports via The Sun.
7. According to Daily Mail, The Premier League are initiating a mouthguard study to decide on how many times a player should be allowed to head the ball in training.
8. Manchester United would have loved to have Erling Haaland at Old Trafford but were dismissed as an option because he didn’t feel they would be able to match his ambitions on the pitch, with sources close to the Dortmund star saying they were pursuing a “sporting project”, per Telegraph.
9. Paul Pogba received a proposal from Manchester City but, despite giving it serious thought and being flattered by the offer, he is anticipated to pursue a move overseas and is understood to have at least two other firm offers on the table, reported Telegraph Football.